– Design and Installation of home veneers in natural or manufactured stone
– Driving space around mailbox for mail truck
– Entire walls
– Stone water tables (the 1-3’ stone wrap around the bottom of many houses) it helps protect the wood, foundation
– Vinyl or stucco parts of the house from water damage. Also dresses up a house.
– Stone bridges
– We can replace the brick, vinyl or stucco on a house with stone or tile
– Custom arbors
– Cement and paver driveways
Columns and Column Bases – Stone look porch columns or veneers on column bases may be used in formal to country style homes. There are a wide variety of veneers to select from which can bring an elegant look without adding additional weight to a porch.
Fireplace Chimney Exteriors and Chimney Caps – Art of Stone Gardening stone masons can help you design and install a chimney exterior in rock, stone or stone veneer. For remolding projects and upgrades we can replace existing surface types and replace it with a stone veneer. Art of Stone can also repair flashing, fix water damage as well as chimney caps.
Mailboxes – You can add curb appeal to your home with a stone mailbox. They can be custom shapes and designs including a traditional column style surrounding the mailbox itself. House
Window Accents – A decorative option on a home exterior is to apply stone veneer around windows to frame out the window. This adds curb appeal and can be used to make upgrade the overall look of a house.