North Georgia landscaping and stone masonry service employment available. We are always looking for great team members to join our company.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Drug Free Workplace
Send us your information below or call:
Current Positions Available:
Hardscape/Landscape Construction Worker
Art of Stone, a rapidly growing, customer-focused, and award winning Landscape and Construction company, is seeking a full time, responsible, detail oriented hardscape/landscape construction worker knowledgeable of all aspects of construction with 5+ years of experience. This person must have the ability to work independently as part of a team environment.
Our business offers competitive pay and the opportunity to grow with the company. This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic, self-motivated, and goal oriented individual. If you like to work outside and get a little dirty, then you have come to the right place.
The Hardscape/Landscape Construction Worker will perform a variety of tasks including operation of power tools and light equipment. The worker will perform tasks outdoor in all weather conditions. We are looking for someone who enjoys a challenge and who is willing to work hard.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist Manager by delivering equipment and materials to job sites.
- Pick up equipment and materials when crews are finished.
- Pick up construction and plant material as needed from various suppliers.
- Assist installation and construction crews as needed with masonry and landscape projects.
- Inspect and monitor all equipment and vehicles for repairs and/or service
- Perform jobsite detail repairs as needed: irrigation, lighting, plant replacement
- Maintain shop and storage yard.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Focused on excellence
- Focused on exceptional customer service
- Organized and dependable
- Ability to work in various weather and site conditions, including both hot and cold temperatures
Experience and Skills
- Preference will be given to applicants with a minimum of 5+ years landscape/construction experience but all qualified applicants will be considered.
- Clean driving record, valid driver’s license, and ability to be added to the company fleet insurance policy.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients.
- Ability to use basic hand power tools as well as to safely operate for loading and unloading purposes skid steers, mini skid steers, and other heavy equipment.
- Must be physically fit and have a strong work ethic
- Ability to lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds on a consistent basis.
Send resume and questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org